Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hiatus

I’m now a mommy!

Finally, our little one decided to come out last Dec 28, 2012.  I’ll be blogging (soon, hopefully) about my birthing story.  I actually have tons of stuff to blog about, but I gotta prioritize mommy duties for the meantime. It can really get a bit overwhelming at times.  Getting a 4-hr sleep is already a luxury to me and being able to bathe is considered “me-time” already.

Don’t get me wrong, mommyhood can be really tiring, but a simple smile from my baby takes all the tiredness away.

Right now we’re still staying at my parents’ place but by next monday we’ll be going back to our own place.  I know that can be extra challenging since that would mean doing everything on our own.  I’m just really grateful to my parents who have been taking really good care of us.  I’d certainly miss their nutritious homecooked meals!

Anyway, I hope I can blog longer soon.  Right now I still got some laundry to finish before baby wakes up!

Cya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment